This month's top 10 workout songs span a wider tempo range then normal--with the fastest song clocking at more than double the speed of the slowest. Moreover, that's just the beginning of this playlist's variety. So, with no further ado, let's get into the mix.
On the lower end of the spectrum, you'll find new tunes from The Weeknd and Lady Gaga that are perfect for warming up, cooling down, and stretching. At the other end, you'll find lightning fast tracks from Green Day and Dagny that will give you an extra boost mid-routine. Those tracks alone incorporate country touches, Scandinavian melodies, pop punk,and Daft Punk. Elsewhere, you can find remixes from Ellie Goulding and The Chainsmokers alongside soundtrack hits by Years & Years (from Bridget Jones' Baby) and Christina Aguilera (from The Get Down).
Whatever your tastes, new faves await. When you're ready to make tracks, here's the full top 10 list--according to the votes logged on workout music site Run Hundred.
- Christina Aguilera & Nile Rodgers - Telepathy (Rare Candy Radio Mix) - 123 BPM
- The Weeknd & Daft Punk - Starboy - 93 BPM
- Green Day - Revolution Radio - 180 BPM
- The Chainsmokers & Halsey - Closer (Wuki Remix) - 108 BPM
- Dagny - Ultraviolet - 150 BPM
- Lady Gaga - A-YO - 75 BPM
- Years & Years - Meteorite - 120 BPM
- Maroon 5 & Kendrick Lamar - Don't Wanna Know - 100 BPM
- Bruno Mars - 24k Magic - 107 BPM
- Ellie Goulding - Still Falling for You (Jonas Blue Remix) - 123 BPM
Check out this month's top 10 workout songs on Run Hundred: www.RunHundred.com.
For more by Chris Lawhorn, click here.
For more from HuffPost Workouts, click here.
Also on HuffPost:
-- This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.