Friday, May 27, 2016

The Day I Reached an Orgasm While Training!

This may sound rather odd or weird to you, and I have no idea how or why it actually happened, but I swear to you folks that it really did happen!



There I was, in the middle of a 90 pound e-z curl bar biceps extension. The weight was really heavy, and I struggled fighting against gravity. I pulled with all of my might, screaming and grunting as the force of my bulging biceps competed against the Earth and her gravitational forces. My training partner at the time was pushing me hard, encouraging me to finish, "You got this Angel, do it! You got this bro, beastmode!"



As I finished that last repetition, then it happened. I'd felt a slight stirring in my loins earlier, but I didn't think much of it and carried on. However, this one was quite powerful and I could not ignore it anymore. It felt just like I do before I am about to ejaculate during sexual relations, except that I was standing in the middle of a gym floor, and currently not engaged in anything near to sexual activity. In fact, I was in the middle of battling gravity as I performed an extremely heavy biceps curl. Beastmode!



OMG, I actually reached the point of climax right then and there. I felt that similar feeling of pleasure, followed by an actual, proper ejaculation! I finished the set, returned the weights to the rack, and said I had to go to the men's room. I walked away, and had to check to ensure that what I thought happened, had actually occurred. Yup, it was verified; I had actually had an orgasm while training.



Recently, on my talk show site, Angelrtalk, I discussed how I first laughed hysterically, and was then moved to tears because of such intense cardio training and focus. However, I didn't touch on reaching an orgasm while training. I'm not sure how often this happens to people, or how it came to be, but it really happened. So far, it only happened that one time, and never again. Does that mean I'm not training hard enough? Hah!



Does anyone out there have a similar story? Have any of you ever climaxed sexually during training? Am I the only one who this has happened to?

-- This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.

No comments:

Post a Comment